Booking with us!
Send now a request!
We guarantee you only the top rated attractions, at the Best Price!
Vatican Museum, St Peter's Basilica and Sistine Chapel tour
A wondrous journey through the spiritual heart of Rome including an exclusive Vatican Museums tour, a view of the mesmerizing Sistine Chapel and a walk through breathtaking St. Peter’s Cathedral.
Carefully crafted and meticulously designed to offer unique insight and a privileged viewing of some of the world’s most extraordinary masterpieces, this signature tour is unique among all guided tours of the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel because it includes an early access priority tickets, alongside a guided tour led by a knowledgeable and charismatic expert.
Meet your guide at the Vatican Museums entrance, and enjoy a guided tour of the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel accessing the museum before it opens to the public.
Follow your guide, an expert in art, history and religion, and explore the marvelous art collection of the Vatican Museums: your exclusive Sistine Chapel tour encompasses viewing of all the highlights, including the statue and geographical maps galleries, as well as Raphael’s hall and the tapestry gallery. Learn all about the genius artists who enhanced this tiny sovereign state’s premises, and then head to the Sistine Chapel, one of the most astounding artistic marvels in the world.
Crown your guided tour of the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel with a visit to St. Peter’s Basilica. Wander down the majestic Cathedral, and view the highlights in all their glory. The gleaming mosaics and superb stonework, such as Michelangelo’s heart-rending Pietà and Bernini’s canopy, will come to life and become part of you.
Meeting point will be at a central location. Details will be provided in final documents.
- English-speaking guide
- Entrance ticket and reservation fee to the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking, comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Entrance into the Vatican requires a strict dress code. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. ItalyVacations cannot be held responsible for refused entry due to improper dress.
- Please note that large bags/tripods/umbrellas/backpacks are not permitted in the Vatican and must be checked into the free luggage storage area. Please do not bring these items as you may need to leave the tour early to retrieve them at the entrance. Only very small bags are allowed.
- Non-flash photography is permitted throughout the tour, except in the Sistine Chapel where talking and photography are prohibited.
- Group of 8 people or less.